The pregnancy developmental calendar says the babies are each nearly 2.5 inches long. That means if you include the sacks, I basically have 2 soft balls floating around in there already.
My measurements today were:
135 Pounds
31" Right Across the Belly Button
34 1/2" Across the Hip Bones
I was definitely sick a lot longer this time, and I swear I have been nearly twice as tired as normal. Thankfully I have been feeling a lot better these last few days. Maybe that is why I am finally getting around to blogging.
I am done with my shots and I have been completely released from the care of the IVF clinic. I am now just a normal pregnant woman. Well... I guess I will be monitored closer since there are two little peanuts in there this time.
My first OB visit with my regular doctor is August 17th- the same day my kids start school. That worked out pretty well.
I may as well put in my 2 cents now. IT IS A BOY AND A GIRL. Because I said so. I have never been wrong yet, so remember that I said so. Lol.
Oh and last but not least.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGIE!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment