This is so good for me. I have been preparing by exercising more, eating healthier and trying to get more sleep. The better I am to myself the better I will feel and the easier my delivery will be. I walk 2 miles almost every night. Obviously not tonight, of course, since it is raining cats and dogs out there! But I really am excited and I'm trying hard. This month I have already walked 22 miles and it is only the 14th (of course I know that if a certain friend of mine is reading this she is thinking to herself that 22 miles is not that much and I'm a big giant pansy). One of the biggest things I have been trying to do is remember to stop and have a snack every few hours. There are times when I get lost in whatever I may be working on and I forget to eat and I get headaches from it. There will be no more of that! Why does it take doing something for someone else to make me do simple little things I should be doing anyway?
P.S. I already started buying maternity clothes..........I have been surprised to find how far maternity styles have come in the 5 years since I have been pregnant, and I couldn't resist a cute pair of early stage jeans from Old Navy.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment