Introductions

My name is Jennifer, and I am a gestational carrier. This blog is the story of the journey that my family and this baby's wonderful mom and dad are taking together.

Friday, September 4, 2009

So far

I have applied with a great company called Reproductive Possibilities. Check it out at http://www.reproductivepossibilities.com/. The process has gone a little faster than I thought it would. Maybe that is because I was very prompt filling out all the applications they sent me. Every time I fill one out and submit it the next step and the next instructions are sent. I do still need to get them a copy of my benefits summary from my insurance company and get a medical exam done, but the ball is rolling. I have been pleased with my progress as well as with my caseworker, whom I spoke to on the phone a few days ago. She said my application had been submitted for intended parents to view. I am very excited and I can't wait to hear something, anything, back from the agency. Jason is supportive of this whole thing but I just know that when we start talking to couples he will start to understand just how much of an impact this will make in some one's life. My caseworker is out of the office until the 8th and the suspense is killing me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment